Welcome everyone to the second episode of the ReadyUpLive Podcast! As always hosted by Nevin Douglas, co-hosted/produced by Chief Canuck, and featuring guest Scott Bradford.
This weeks topics focused around Watch Dogs, Open World Games, and YouTube Royalties:
- Watch Dogs: Reactions, Likes and Dislikes, Open World Depth (0:00 – 23:20)
- Nevin Douglas’s Article: Everything is Disconnected (Article)
- Open World Games – Compare and Contrast (23:20 – 40:27)
- Gamespot: The Point – Why Watch Dog’s World Doesn’t Feel Real (Video)
- YouTube/Let’s Play Royalties – Fez Developer Comments (40:27 – 59:94)
- ReadyUpLive Community Updates and Game nights! (56:50 – 61:03)
- E3 Destiny Private Event Recap from Greenskull (Video)
Podcast is now available on iTunes! Click here to download.
- Time & Place: Saturdays @ 7 PM EST
- Where: Ready Up Live Official Minecraft Server
- Time and place: Mondays at 6:30 P.M. – 9:00 P.M Central, Xbox 360 (your living room, bedroom, garage)
- When: Tuesday nights starting April 1.
- Time: We will start at 8 O’Clock EST and go until we run out of energy or bullets.
- When: Unless mentioned in this thread, There will be league every Thursday, although time of day and host may vary.
- Time: April 3rd @ 7pm Central
Hosts and Guests:
Hope you enjoyed, see you next week! #RULPodcast