The lovely ladies and suave gentlemen over at Respawn have graciously shed some light on a few new changes coming to Titanfall thanks to E3. They are currently showing these off on the show floor.
- Marked for Death – MFD is a 6v6 mode where one player per team is “Marked for Death”. Teams need to protect their own marked player while hunting down the enemy Pilot. Once a target is killed, new Pilots are marked. This is a fast paced mode that challenges players to fully explore maps and coordinate as a team.
- Wingman LTS – This is a 2v2 version of Last Titan Standing. The first non 6v6 mode and it relies on teamwork and strategy. Great for players who want to play an even more tactical version of LTS.
- Titan Burn Cards – Burn cards are no longer just for Pilots. Titan cards include amped weapons and enhanced Titan abilities.
- Titan Customization (Visual and voice over) – Players will be able to choose between 3 Titan VO packs. “Betty” is the original voice and this update adds Lisa and Jeeves. Players will also be able to select Titan decals. You’ll unlock these as you complete challenges in the game and apply them to the front of your Titan.
- Matchmaking Updates – Titanfall now shows when players are connecting into a lobby as well as shuffling teams to keep skill levels and matches closer.
- Some of the smaller changes include burn card overflow protection, new menu art and the ability for auto-titans to use smoke and particle walls.
New game modes, new burn cards, and Titan decals are in our VERY near future!
These updates will be hitting PC and Xbox One owners later this month, with Xbox 360 players getting them soon thereafter.