DICE has just revealed details and released a gameplay video for the next installment of their Battlefield 4 DLC, Dragon’s Teeth.
This DLC pack includes 4 new multiplayer maps set in the dense urban environments of Asian Pacific cities.
- Lumphini Garden – A pristine park filled with canals that are perfect for jet-skis and heavy infantry combat.
- Pearl Market – A winding traverse of alleyways and rooftops.
- Propaganda – A battleground of concrete, grit, and massive monuments.
- Sunken Dragon – Wage war in a floating restaurant among modern high-rises or drain the lake and open up the battlefield for a full frontal assault.
It also includes:
- 5 all-new weapons
- A ballistic shield for blocking incoming enemy fire
- A new battle pick-up, the R.A.W.R. – A heavily armed remotely operated ground vehicle
- The new Chain Link game mode – link together and hold connecting control points to achieve victory
- 10 all-new assignments
Premium users can begin to sink their teeth into this one on July 15th, while regular users can expect it to become available 2 weeks later, per usual.
See you guys on the Battlefield!