Remember how we told you Minecraft XBO would hit Xbox Live on 9/5? Well, someone made a liar out of us.
Out NOW, today, right this second, is Minecraft XBO. You can purchase it for $19.99 or $4.99 if you previously purchased it on 360.
And if you’re looking to upload your saves from 360 to the One, it’s a simple procedure, outlined in the video above:
- Load your copy of Minecraft on the Xbox 360 with the profile containing the save(s) you want to transfer
- Select the world, and hit Y.
- Allow the file to completely upload.
- Switch over to your Xbox One, find the world, and select it. Allow the file to download completely.
- Bada-boom, bada-bing! all your progress is now transferred over into a bigger, better world!
All add-ons you’ve purchased or downloaded in the past will already be loaded on the new XBO version, no downloads necessary. Just take note, that you can only upload one world at a time, meaning you have to allow one world to completely transfer before adding another.
Now get out there and BUILD BUILD BUILD!