Welcome to a special episode of the RUL Podcast! Rebel Rouser sat down with Drax and SMG90 to talk about their hands on experience with the Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta.
The Halo 5 Beta will be available to those who pick up a copy of Halo: The Master Chief Collection and will run from Dec. 29, 2014 through Jan. 18, 2015.
Drax and SMG share their impressions and discuss the new features such as the various Spartan Abilities available to everyone, weapons, armor customization, multiplayer maps like Truth the remastered Midship, Empire and Crossfire, and so much more!
The beta will focus on the arena gameplay portion of Halo 5: Guardians’ full multiplayer experience. Featuring intense 4 vs. 4 showdowns, arena combat in Halo 5: Guardians will focus on providing matches that are perfectly balanced and competitive. The multiplayer beta includes seven maps and three game types, as well as a variety of different armor sets to customize your Spartan. Throughout the beta, players will have the opportunity provide feedback through the newly announced Halo Channel.
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta ViDoc (Video)
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta Gameplay – Slayer on Empire (Video)
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta Gameplay – Breakout on Crossfire (Video)
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta Gameplay – Slayer on Truth (Video)
- Halo 5: Gaurdians Multiplayer Beta Impressions (Article)
Subscribe to the podcast over on iTunes!
Hope you enjoyed this special episode of the #RULPodcast! Join our forums to discuss your thoughts on Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta!