2014’s rather bumpy year in video game history is over, it’s now time to reflect on the year’s events and decide on the highlights!
How the RUL Awards work:
1. Have a read through the categories.
2. Use the submission form below to enter your choices.
3. Get your friends involved!
- Make sure to share this post around on social media – the more entrants, the more representative it is!
- Honourable mentions are welcomed, popular runners-up will be mentioned in the results post.
- Please give reasons for your choices! Again, common reasons may get a mention in the results.
Final date for entries is January 31st, once all entries have been counted, a post will be made with the results – keep an eye out for it!
- Game of the Year
- Smoothest Game Launch.
- Best DLC
- Best Trailer
- Best Graphics
- Best Character
- Best Games With Gold Release
- Best Story
- Best Multiplayer
- Best Developer Activity (Community interaction & support, fault responses etc.)
- Best Soundtrack