• RUL Night- Double the Fun

Finally! It is time for us to have our first official RUL Night on Blops 2! If you don't know what Blops is by now, I'm sure you'll be able to figure it out. After playing this game as a part of our RUL HoliDAY, I can already tell how absurd this night is going to be. For this event we will be going into matchmaking, so let's show the COD World how amazing (or terrible) we are! In order to join the game night, just send Spill or myself a message when the event starts! DLC is not required for this night!

As an added bonus… SMG90 will be hosting a RUL Night on Red Dead Redemption on Friday night! So travel back in time with him and saddle up for some good 'ol Western fun! Brownie points to whoever rides around on the donkey!

See below for additional details:

What: A RUL Night on RDR. Yeehaw!

When: Friday, March 8th at 7:00 P.M. Central Standard Time

Game: Red Dead Redemption

Gamertag(s) for invites:

[derp5]SMG90 (Human Relations)[/derp5] - Gamertag: SMG90

What: A RUL Night on Blops 2. The perfect time to rage with fellow RULers!

When: Saturday, March 9th at 6:00 P.M. Central Standard Time

Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Gamertag(s) for invites:

[derp2]Start a Riot (Community Manager)[/derp2] - Gamertag: Start a R1OT

This article was originally published in forum thread: RUL Night- Double the Fun started by Start a Riot View original post
    Comments 24 Comments
      Chewy Targaryen -
      woooooow!!!!
      Drax -
      If I had Black Ops, I would totally be down.

Have fun guys! ^_^
      BUBBA -
      I will most likely join up on the Blops playdate, but I'll consider joining the Red Dead one as well. Either way, I hope everybody has a great time at the playdates!
      Nightrise -
      Looks like I'ma have to rent Black Ops 2!
      Jawwi -
      Sigh, I sold Red Dead Redemption.
      Velocity -
      Spill AND Riot......oh god......This is going to be insane
      Chewy Targaryen -
      Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
      Spill AND Riot......oh god......This is going to be insane
      How would you know?
      Splice -
      Quote Originally Posted by Drax View Post
      If I had Black Ops, I would totally be down.

Have fun guys! ^_^
      Same here. Have fun you guys! Wish I could have gamed with Spillanya, but in due time I will. In due time.
      Guitarguy47 -
      YUS. RDR! can't wait! and now I own BLOPS2 as well, so we're totally set. ermahgerd. THE EXCITEMENT.

MrHippyRobot -
      Unfortunately, I don't have either of those games on Xbox, but I am considering getting Blops. Should I?
      DoubleForte -
      I no longer have a working Xbox or XBL. I really miss participating in game nights but I just haven't got the money for a new xbox right now. Hippy, Blops isn't really worth it in my opinion. Just another CoD, the usual.
      iSimonSays -
      Had so much fun last time so I bought RDR only 15$ on the marketplace. It's downloading right now. Too bad I only own bo2 on the ps3 though.
      Spartan -
      I'm just gonna let everyone know that I royally suck at Black Ops, but will be joining because OMG LOVE PLAYING WITH YOU GAIS. <3
      Splice -
      Since RDR went on sale today, I have decided to buy it. See you guys there!
      Rez -
      I missed out on the last BLOPS night, and really don't want to miss this one. I'll try to go rent the game when the date gets closer.
      Rebel Rouser -
      I'll be there for both!
      MrHippyRobot -
      Woo! Rebel's gonna be there! Buying both games now!

Even though they are at 8 and 9am, my time.
      a rappy -
      hey i would love to play with you guys its been my dream to play withb you guys you seem fun and you guys crack me up if you guys dont pick me its fine i hope i win some other time my GT is : a RAPPY : ...... i hope i win thank you for your time if you read this
      Splice -
      Quote Originally Posted by a rappy View Post
      hey i would love to play with you guys its been my dream to play withb you guys you seem fun and you guys crack me up if you guys dont pick me its fine i hope i win some other time my GT is : a RAPPY : ...... i hope i win thank you for your time if you read this
      It's a first come first serve event. You don't have to 'win' to get in. And if it gets full, they will rotate players throughout the night so everyone gets a chance
      Dud3...n0 -
      hey you guys are awesome and it would be so cool to play with you guys my gamer tag is mszwed it might be hard to say so just dont if you dont know
  • RUL on YouTube

• RUL on Twitter

• RUL on Facebook

• Friends of RUL

• Recent Threads

Greenskull

Destiny Beta Sparrow Tricks

Thread Starter: Greenskull

<iframe width="600" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A_VOZ3lg_6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last Post By: Greenskull 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Greenskull

Level 8 Destiny Beta Gameplay on Xbox One

Thread Starter: Greenskull

<iframe width="600" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xSFfF_3-oPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last Post By: Greenskull 10 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Ye Olde Apple

RUL Staff Vs The World Aftermath Trailer

Thread Starter: Ye Olde Apple

You saw our message, you fought phenomenally, now it's time to highlight your pros and cons.

Get ready for 'your' Aftermath.

Last Post By: Liz_Fenix 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    AnthraX

League of Legends Cinematic: A New Dawn

Thread Starter: AnthraX

Riot Games has just came out with their next cinematic! Even if you don't play the game, this is still awesome fantasy eye candy.

Last Post By: Nightrise 3 Hours Ago Go to last post