• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Announcement Trailers Released!

Today Ubisoft officially released the first two trailers for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. The first of the two trailers is of the famed pirate Blackbeard telling the story of AC:IV protagonist Edward Kenway, speaking to his crew as if the man was a legend. The trailer depicts Kenway boarding a Spanish Galleon and eliminating the ships crew without any assistance and ends with him assassinating a Spanish aristocrat and walking off with his female companion.

Edward Kenway? He be a pirate!

The second is a short character trailer displaying the different ways Kenway will dispose of his enemies. From his trusty sabre and pistol to the iconic hidden blade and even a liquor bottle!

Drink the booze then smash your face in!

News for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag has been rolling out recently, keep an eye on the RUL front page for all Assassins Creed IV news as soon as it rolls out!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Announcement Trailers Released! started by Chewylicious View original post
  • RUL on YouTube

• RUL on Twitter

• RUL on Facebook

• Friends of RUL

• Recent Threads

Chewy Targaryen

EA Announces "EA Access" Program for Xbox One

Thread Starter: Chewy Targaryen

EA isn't known for making decisions that leave consumers happy all of the time, but with the recent announcement of Battlefield:

Last Post By: Nero 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Tyzer

RUL Playlists 2014

Thread Starter: Tyzer

Being the diverse bunch that we are, the ReadyUpLive community has a wealth of music preferences and interests. With that said, we can all

Last Post By: Velociraptor 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Grizzley42

Weird Grimoire entry

Thread Starter: Grizzley42

I was looking through my Grimoire and found this weird card entry.

Anyone have thoughts on what it's about?

Last Post By: Grizzley42 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
    RUL Nevada

Consoles or Pc?

Thread Starter: RUL Nevada

Hey people

I just wanted to ask about what people prefer to game on now that the newer consoles are out. I used to be a complete Xbox

Last Post By: Nuju 4 Hours Ago Go to last post