• Mass Effect 3: Citadel Trailer

After being given leave so that Shepard could clear his head and be at his finest when he returns, a new and very serious threat comes to rain on the commander's vacation. In order to make sure this threat is completely neutralized, Shepard decides call "all hands on deck" for this one, as well as invite some old friends to join the fray.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Mass Effect 3: Citadel Trailer started by Kathanis View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Drax -
      *fanboy squeal*
  • RUL on YouTube

• RUL on Twitter

• RUL on Facebook

• Friends of RUL

• Recent Threads

Chief Canuck

RUL Podcast - Episode 7

Thread Starter: Chief Canuck

Welcome back for another episode of the RUL Podcast! The latest and greatest in the world of video games from the team at Ready Up Live. As always hosted

Last Post By: Chief Canuck 44 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Spartan Lucario

A new Recruit!

Thread Starter: Spartan Lucario

Hi everyone! My name is Gary. I joined last year, but didn't have time to say anything here. But I do now. I also don't remember if I already did introduced

Last Post By: Nero 14 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Chewy Targaryen

EA Announces "EA Access" Program for Xbox One

Thread Starter: Chewy Targaryen

EA isn't known for making decisions that leave consumers happy all of the time, but with the recent announcement of Battlefield:

Last Post By: Splice 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Tyzer

RUL Playlists 2014

Thread Starter: Tyzer

Being the diverse bunch that we are, the ReadyUpLive community has a wealth of music preferences and interests. With that said, we can all

Last Post By: Nero 23 Minutes Ago Go to last post