• Free Avatar Items on Xbox Live

Hello all & welcome to this, a thread dedicated to make your xbox live avatar happy without spending a single one of your precious MSP. Read below and you will find a selection of items that are available for FREE..yes FREE, granted there is not a lot at the moment but like I said it's FREE & that does not happen on Xbox Live that often.

Key
    Free = Free for Everyone
    Free = Free for XBL Gold Users Only

Bing Shirts

The Bing shirts have been available for sometime, but if you dont have then here is a reedemable code to claim yours now

Bing Shirt Male: PHT9P-KXR4Y-BB6BY-VFMPD-THT4T
    Bing Shirt Female: VFH6P-9FJKK-KKP9G-H4DRH-WTCFM

Dark One Mask

This item is Free From a Pre-Paid Code (otherwise it would cost you 160msp) which can be obtained by registering the game on THQ's website in your collection, you do this by

1. Register on this site, after you have confirmed you e-mail you will be re-driected to "My Account" now go to game registration .

2. Now you can choose console and game, choose Xbox 360 and Metro 2033

3. the game is now under "My Games" right next to "My Account" the code should be on the right side of the game.

NOTE: Make sure you have your region to US and your age to over 18 when registering for an account, also it may take up to 3 accounts to get a code as the system is currently bugged

Halo Waypoint Monitor

You Unlock This Avatar Item after you Download & Play Halo:Waypoint For the 1st Time a download for Halo waypoint can be found here

Xbox Wireless Controller

This prop is sent to all new Accounts created on Xbox.com from the Join now link, the code will be e-mailed to you within 2 weeks of the account bieng made
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Free Avatar Items on Xbox Live started by Pwnage View original post
    Comments 26 Comments
      Nightrise -
      Free stuff!
      Start a Riot -
      Great post, Pwnage! Also, free stuff!! Free is always a good thing. A very very good thing
      Grunt1138 -
      kewl
      Jawwi -
      I like free stuff. But, none of these free things catch my eye.
      Ye Olde Apple -
      I was only interested in the Bing Shirt with full honesty.

But thanks for the notification Pwnage!
      Kathanis -
      Quote Originally Posted by Pwnage View Post
      Final Fantasy Chocobo Pet
      Free during a Xbox live & twitter Promotion Prior to the Games Launch
      Now: 99999
      Wha.....? This confuses me so much >< I want this but......so confused!
      Pwnage -
      Well this is why i made this thread, we have a new item available for Free.....However before we get to the item I will mention that this may take a few minutes & it will go faster if you have a facebook account and a translator add-on for you browser of choice....ready ? ok then

This is the Xbox <3 You T-shirt & it can be your's if you follow the steps below

1. Go to This link and Like the Page.
      2. Now that you have like'd the page you should be able to go to the App, a screen will appear. To get to the next step you will have to allow the app.
      3. The app will ask you to share a picture. should say something like 'Verwende Facebook Profilbild' (use facebook profile picture). Choose that option.
      4. Next you should be asked to insert your Gamertag in the next field. Do so.
      5. Then you should be asked you to share it on your facebook wall. Do that.
      6. You should now be at a page which asks you insert your email-address, enter it & continue.
      7. You should now Be done, not an easy process but at least you will get a Free item from it
      *** The app says it may take 4-6 weeks for the codes to be dispatched so you will have to be patient ***
      Pwnage -
      You...yes, you. Go Here to claim your code for the Xbox <3 You T-shirt, both Male & females codes given out
      Sora -
      it says to please try again later.
      Pwnage -
      Just checked it now & my code's are showing, have you :

1. Like'd the page ?
      2. Allowed the App ?
      3. signed up with your e-mail address ?
      KillerOfCereal -
      I also get the "Please Try Again" webpage. It may just be a UK thing.
      Nightrise -
      I think it probably is just a UK thing.
      Pwnage -
      Quote Originally Posted by Nightrise View Post
      I think it probably is just a UK thing.
      Nope, I have XBL friends from US, CAN & accross the EU who said they have reedemed the code
      Nightrise -
      Nope, I have XBL friends from US, CAN & accross the EU who said they have reedemed the code
      Ah, I stand corrected.
      all else failed -
      Yay Bing shirt! I want one in real life.
      Pwnage -
      Free Mass Effect 3 Normandy Prop

All you have to do is leave a reply in this thread Here

However, to earn a code it isn't a simple cut and paste job. If you want a Normandy code you have to say:
      "My name is Commander Shepard and ...." YOU have to fill in the blank. You can say whatever you want like " ... the Normandy is my favoite ship." or "...I can't wait to play ME3" or "... Evil Chris Priestly rocks my socks off." or whatever. It is up to you to choose what Shepard says.
      Example: My name is Commander Shepard and im in SPACE !!!!

But be warned they only have 50 codes to give away :-[
      Pwnage -
      FREE "I AM THE STIG" Avatar T-Shirt (from Facebook)

Forza 4 - Facebook App

Not sure how long this promotion will last, go and get ONE now before it's abused by idiots
      Grunt1138 -
      FREE "I AM THE STIG" Avatar T-Shirt (from Facebook)

Forza 4 - Facebook App

Not sure how long this promotion will last, go and get ONE now before it's abused by idiots
      ZOMG! GRHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MUST HAVE! EEEEEEEEEEEH!
      Pwnage -
      Updated the Thread, any problems let me know guys
      Pwnage -
      I Updated the 1st post with a load of new information & FREE stuff enjoy