• RUL HoliDAY 2011

It’s that time of year again, RULers! Because last year was such a success, we decided to bring back our RUL HoliDAY. If you didn’t get the chance to partake in it last year, you’re probably wondering what this means. Well, it is basically an extended RUL Night where we will be playing on more than just one game. In fact, we will be playing 4 different games throughout the day! Tis’ the season to spread some holiday cheer, so why not get as many of you together as possible to game for the day! I know how much fun we all have when we’re together so this is a great way for all of us to share some laughs and enjoy each other’s company this Holiday season. Since some of you are on break and it will be the weekend, this is the perfect time to stay up late and get some gaming in with your fellow RULers. You are also going to want to be around the site this day, because we will have some contests going on that you don’t want to miss! I look forward to seeing you all this Saturday!

Also, don’t forget to add the ReadyUpLiveCom gamertag to your friends list so I can send you an invite when RUL HoliDAY starts. I will also make sure to send out reminders for everyone via the RUL gamertag. Read below for additional details:

What: Community Day with RUL - A perfect time for you to enjoy the Holiday season and play with your fellow RULers!

When: Saturday, December 17th

Where: Xbox Live

Schedule (in Central Standard Time):

Gears of War 3 | 2:00 P.M. – 3:30 P.M.

Grand Theft Auto IV | 3:30 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.

Break | 5:00-5:30

Halo: Reach| 5:30 P.M. - ??

Gamertag for invites:

Greenskull (Site Owner) - Gamertag: Greenskull

Rebel Rouser (Chief Executive Officer) - Gamertag: Rebel Rouser

Battlefield 3 | 7:00 P.M. – ???

Gamertag for invites:

Start a Riot (Community Manager) - Gamertag: Start a R1OT
    This article was originally published in forum thread: RUL HoliDAY 2011 started by Start a Riot View original post
    Comments 50 Comments
      Rez -
      Quote Originally Posted by Smore ninja View Post
      Gonna have to go and rent GoW3 again to fully enjoy this night
      Same for me with GTA4.
      Rebel Rouser -
      Should be a super fun day. I'm super excited about it!
      Spillanya -
      Sounds really exciting! I'll do my best to make it for Reach and GTA4.
      Jawwi -
      Ill be there for Reach but, we should have Reach after Battlefield 3. Im super excited!
      Start a Riot -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jawwi View Post
      Ill be there for Reach but, we should have Reach after Battlefield 3. Im super excited!
      We decided it was better to have BF3 last because it's going to take longer to set that up and get into games.
      Nightrise -
      Has it already been a year *whistles* Where does the time go. I should be on holiday by then so I'll be staying up and playing all night longggggggggggg.
      Soterios -
      Poop, I don't even get off work until Reach is over. Guess I'm out. Sad face
      Drax -
      Celebrate the holidays by killing each other in numerous ways! Whoo hoo!
      Jawwi -
      Quote Originally Posted by Start a Riot View Post
      We decided it was better to have BF3 last because it's going to take longer to set that up and get into games.
      Ahh okay. Ill be on Reach when you guys eventually decide to come back
      Dark -
      How come every time there is a RuL night I have to work the afternoon shift, but when I work the morning shift no one is on that night. At least I can be there for Battlefield, also I'll most likely be pissed after work so if you're on at that time and on The List run (its will make it fun!) you know who you are.
      Greenskull -
      Who's gonna be there? This guy.
      Ye Olde Apple -
      RUL HoliDay Night Aftermath

I like the sound of that already.
      StarscreamJesus -
      I'm up for ALL, this is gonna be awesome
      Rez -
      Quote Originally Posted by Dark View Post
      I'll most likely be pissed after work so if you're on at that time and on The List run (its will make it fun!) you know who you are.
      o.O
      JugularRain -
      I might be able to make reach and bf3 after work
      Kensei -
      Will try to catch some of these events !
      Pwnage -
      Count me in for Reach....come on you guys know I barely play any other game haha
      Jawwi -
      Quote Originally Posted by Greenskull View Post
      Who's gonna be there? This guy.
      Whos not gonna be there because he forget he has Christmas with his cousins that day? This guy.
      Ye Olde Apple -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jawwi View Post
      Whos not gonna be there because he forget he has Christmas with his cousins that day? This guy.
      This is why I'm here, Jawwi.
      BluDRAGUN -
      Jeez Riot you need to get more games.

Anyways, I might be there for some time, I dunno, I'll more than likely forget.
  • RUL on YouTube

• RUL on Twitter

• RUL on Facebook

• Friends of RUL

• Recent Threads

CulturalLemur

Who wants to play Destiny? (X360)

Thread Starter: CulturalLemur

I wondered if anyone here would like to play some Destiny Beta together on X360. I started playing yesterday and I already hit lvl. 8 as Titan. We could

Last Post By: CulturalLemur 6 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Chief Canuck

RUL Podcast - Episode 6

Thread Starter: Chief Canuck

Welcome back for another episode of the RUL Podcast! The latest and greatest in the world of video games from the team at Ready Up Live. As always hosted

Last Post By: MonkeysxMoo 21 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Greenskull

Destiny Beta Sparrow Tricks

Thread Starter: Greenskull

<iframe width="600" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A_VOZ3lg_6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last Post By: Tyzer 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    Greenskull

Level 8 Destiny Beta Gameplay on Xbox One

Thread Starter: Greenskull

<iframe width="600" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xSFfF_3-oPc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last Post By: Greenskull 1 Day Ago Go to last post