Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RUL Stix

Favorite Valentines Day Memory?

7 posts in this topic

I think one of my favorite valetines day memories is back in elementary school.  The day where is was basically another Halloween at school except with different colors and getting that one special Valentine from the girl that liked you.  And vice versa for the girl you liked.  Creating a Valentine box to collect all your candy and nice notes from all your friends in your class.  And then having cool Valentine's to give to all your friends.  One of my favorites was that we would have contests on who had the coolest, or biggest, or creative, etc. Valentine box.  Those were all the good days.  Now being all grown up its actually serious and getting that one person you like/love a box of chocolates and some roses.  Nothing compares to Valentine's day in elementary school for me.

What about you? What's your story and favorite memory? Go for it❤❤  

In 8th grade, during homeroom, for some reason my teacher and some of the students had brought a lot of candy for that morning, that got distributed around the classroom for us all. Except somehow I ended up with-and consumed-way more than any human being should ever have one week, much less one sitting. Now, a little backstory on me. At that age, decently high amounts of sugar had a pretty nice effect on me, where I basically just got super happy, and would just laugh. 

But that morning I had significantly more sugar than it would normally take for this, and so that effect was a lot more potent. I don't really remember that morning, except I basically spent 3.5 hours straight laughing. Loudly. And my teacher gave me some threat about punishing me if I couldn't shut my mouth the class, but it sounded like she had said she was about to punch me. It was a fun morning.

1 person likes this

I honestly don't have much to say. Never been much of a participant in valentines day.

1 person likes this

The half-priced candy on February 15. I'm with Dan, I'm not big on Valentine's Day. xD

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, Foundation Afro said:

The half-priced candy on February 15. I'm with Dan, I'm not big on Valentine's Day. xD

This here. Valentines day is like pretty much any other day for me aha.

13 minutes ago, Foundation Afro said:

yooo thanks for the reminder

My crush told me and my friend group that she was asexual on Valentine's day.