Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Greenskull

news
Microsoft Begins Teasing Their E3 2017 Press Conference

8 posts in this topic

Looking forward to more Scorpio details, but I'm still just itching for more info on Crackdown 3. Wouldn't be surprised if there's an "and it's available now!" beta for it like they did with Halo Wars 2 last year .

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Potts said:

Looking forward to more Scorpio details, but I'm still just itching for more info on Crackdown 3. Wouldn't be surprised if there's an "and it's available now!" beta for it like they did with Halo Wars 2 last year .

ooo that'd be sweeeet

Scorpio and Halo are the obvious topics of discussion here, but it's what we haven't thought of that excites me. Whether it's unknown new games or new hardware to go along with Scorpio, it's going to be good!

2 people like this

Scorpio and likely a Halo tease for something down the line. Although, wouldn't mind seeing some new IPs pop up. Especially since a few have recently been dropped.

2 hours ago, Drax said:

Scorpio and Halo are the obvious topics of discussion here, but it's what we haven't thought of that excites me. Whether it's unknown new games or new hardware to go along with Scorpio, it's going to be good!

I want some new IPs, and some long-lasting ones. ReCore was fun (at least until the endgame), but I think it got largely forgotten. I want something that we'll be playing through multiple titles.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Soterios said:

Uno 2 : The Stranger's Genitals 

Ah yes, @Start a Riot's favorite.

1 person likes this