Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Halo 4 mountain dew

Hey guys the promotion for halo 4 mountain dew is almost here. I was wondering if any of you guys are gonna get double xp for halo 4. Plus i wanna know how much is a mountain dew 24 pack

2.    Sponsored Links

It's not almost here, it's here already! I was working pop on Monday and I noticed that the Diet 12-packs of MD had Master Chief on them.
    "In my experience, the humans who talk most loudly about freedom are the ones who think it's so good that nobody else should have it." - Sav Fel

no offense but im in the us and they said that the master chief mountain dew was gonna be on stores on october 15th

Walmart will have a 32 pack with extra XP. I love the game fuel. I'll buy a few packs and keep them around a while.

I think I might just buy 1-3 for Halo 4's release...... If I buy any more, I have the possibility of getting diabetes and no sleep haha. :p

Champion of Orange Super Moderator
    Country
    Users Country Flag

RUL's Friend Likes RUL RUL Follower 4 Year RUL Night Attendee Poster Extraordinaire Frontpaged Start a Riot Fun Gamer 5 Year RUL Night Attendee Funny Rebel Rouser SMG90 Drax Greenskull Best Quote Helpful Welcoming Mat SHFTer Mine-Tastic

And now I'm off to the store! lol
    -ReadyUpLive's #1 Paul-
    -#ImAShark-
    Never Forget: Grey Rectangle 2013

Premium Member Premium Member
    Country
    Users Country Flag

Poster Extraordinaire

I am going to buy and drink soooooo much of them. Afterwards they will be put into my Halo shrine along with the Halo 3 game fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by Armydude206 View Post
    no offense but im in the us and they said that the master chief mountain dew was gonna be on stores on october 15th
    Weird, I don't know why Canada would get them any earlier. Maybe the supplier just screwed up, it was just the Diet Mountain Dew.

Anyway, I'm not a big Mountain Dew fan, but I may have to buy a bottle just to have it.
    "In my experience, the humans who talk most loudly about freedom are the ones who think it's so good that nobody else should have it." - Sav Fel

Premium Member Premium Member
    Country
    Users Country Flag

Poster Extraordinaire

You're telling me Canada has it already?

ROAD TRIP!

how much is the 24 pack or the 32 pack

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information