Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Official Ready Up Live Minecraft Server Rules & Info

Hey there Ready Up Live! We have a Minecraft server now. There's a few basics to go over below!

Server Info: Survival with additional mods

Server Slots: 40

Server Address: mc.readyuplive.com

Server IP: 75.127.11.125

Server Status:

Rules:
    1. Be Friendly - Rudeness can and will get you banned.
    2. No Swearing - Curse words make people sad pandas!
    3. No Hacks/Exploits - Things like X-Ray, etc.. are not allowed.
    4. No Griefing - Don't make the server less fun for others.
    5. Respect The Staff - They work hard to make sure you have fun.'
    6. Do Not Ask For Things - We're here to help, not to serve your every need
    7. No Advertising or Spam - Don't spam your website, YouTube, etc.
    8. Use Common Sense - You have a brain, do the right thing.

To be able to place and destroy blocks in the main world, or to use the creative world, you must first be authorized to build.

How to get authorized:

See this Thread

How to join our Mumble:
    • Server IP: 184.173.217.82
    • Port: 64940
    • Password: zgvsegtFlo
    • Instructions

2.    Sponsored Links

Rebel, you should add to this thread a List of who is Whitelisted, so we can check wether or not we can do it... just saying.
    Last edited by brenon45; February 7th, 2013 at 09:49 AM. Reason: ... Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by brenon45 View Post
    Rebel, you should add to this thread a List of who is Whitelisted, so we can check wether or not we can do it... just saying.
    just adding a list of the whitelisted players is enough. Anybody with a minecraft account and RUL account with a few quality posts can be whitelisted.

cant wait to be able to make stuff on the server going to build a nice big house lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarguy47 View Post
    just adding a list of the whitelisted players is enough. Anybody with a minecraft account and RUL account with a few quality posts can be whitelisted.
    I know, but an actual viewable list to see wether or not some one is whitelisted would help out alot.

Quote Originally Posted by brenon45 View Post
    I know, but an actual viewable list to see wether or not some one is whitelisted would help out alot.
    We're not whitelisting anymore. Just using group levels to block players from building. Stop on by the server if you're waiting to play on it someone will give you build abilities. Aside from that, a list of builders serves little purpose for us currently as we only are giving out build permissions as players join the server.

I hope i can be white listed on the Minecraft server! I love building and I hope i can go on some adventures with the RUL crew!

- - - Updated - - -

well i hope i can build anyway....

RUL's Very own Caboose -1 Videographer
    Country
    Users Country Flag

RUL's Friend RUL Follower Chatty Fun Gamer Rebel Rouser Funny Likes RUL Frontpaged 4 Year RUL Night Attendee Mine-Tastic Poster Extraordinaire SMG90 Helpful SHFTer 5 Year RUL Night Attendee Welcoming Mat Start a Riot Drax Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mosakorah View Post
    I hope i can be white listed on the Minecraft server! I love building and I hope i can go on some adventures with the RUL crew!

- - - Updated - - -

well i hope i can build anyway....
    Who says I wouldn't enjoy going on an adventure with you?

If I'm not busy constructing new additions to RUL City, feel free to ask if I'd like to accompany you on an adventure.

- I am the comical relief. -

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Olde Apple View Post
    Who says I wouldn't enjoy going on an adventure with you?

If I'm not busy constructing new additions to RUL City, feel free to ask if I'd like to accompany you on an adventure.
    Oh my God. I want to adventure with Apple.

Also, Apple, I just bought a shirt from the RT store that I think will tickle your wein- ermm, I mean, fancy.

--Edit--

That you probably already have, but whatevah whatevah, I do what I want.

Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information