Skyrim DLC Announced

Bethesda has announced that there is already two DLC packs being worked on for The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. This DLC is planned to be more along of the size of an expansion pack to a game already bursting at the seams with content. While there has been no release date or details revealed Bethesda has also announced that these two expansion packs will only be available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for a month before being released on all other platforms.

2.    Sponsored Links

well I am surpriced that I say this but in this case I want dlcs

It _IS_ DLC but more of the size of an expansion pack. Think Shivering Isles except maybe bigger.
    You do like more content, don't you?

♠ Master Fórum Ninja ♠ Premium Member
    Country
    Users Country Flag

RUL's Friend RUL Follower Likes RUL 3 Year RUL Night Attendee 4 Year RUL Night Attendee Poster Extraordinaire Frontpaged Welcoming Mat SHFTer 5 Year RUL Night Attendee

Hopefully these ones don't cost a ridicduolus amount in the hundreds of dollars to collectively buy like oblivion.

The Supreme Prisoner RUL VIP
    Country
    Users Country Flag

Best Quote 2 Year RUL Night Attendee Poster Extraordinaire 3 Year RUL Night Attendee RUL Follower Likes RUL Chatty RUL's Friend Mine-Tastic RUL VIP SMG90 Black & White RULer of The Month 4 Year RUL Night Attendee SHFTer Rebel Rouser Fun Gamer Funny Welcoming Mat Helpful 5 Year RUL Night Attendee

DLC? Who in the worlds would need it? There is over 150 hours!

Thread Information